Friday 3 May 2013

Indicator kit

As usual, click any image to zoom in.


I've been feeling guilty about all the work I've been getting Mark to do on my bike. What, with him lecturing in Mathematics at degree level, taking me shopping, cutting my grass, maintaining my car, picking up my pension and looking after his family he probably has enough on his plate.



Therefore I've decided to fit the indicator kit I bought six months ago and have been leaving out on the kitchen table half-hidden under a tea towel every time he comes round for a brew.



What a pain it's been - worse than that time I dropped a dumbbell on Mark's foot, I reckon.  Didn't have a drill big enough, had to file to size, broke several small files, getting the stems to look symmetrical took absolutely ages.  Rear pair should be easier. (Famous last words, ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment